We protect your personal privacy and want to be as clear as possible about how your personal data is processed. We give you information about your opportunities to access your saved personal information, how you can update it and how you can delete your personal information.
1. Information we collect
By collecting information, we can improve our services for all users. We collect data that you provide and data that we receive when you use our services.
1.1 Information you provide
You need an account to be able to use our services / buy our products. When you register an account, we ask you for personal information, such as e-mail address, telephone number, invoice address, delivery address and organization number or social security number.
1.2 Information we receive when you use our services
We collect information about what services you use, how you use them, what products you buy and how much you buy.
We collect visitor statistics using Google Analytics and we display ads from Google Adsense. This means that information about how you use our services is stored on Google's servers.
1.2.1 Device information
We collect information about the specific device used (for example, hardware model, operating system version, unique device ID, and mobile network information, including phone numbers).
1.2.2 Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by us, certain information is collected and automatically saved in server logs. Log data contains the following:
- Information about how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Information about telephony, such as your phone number, the calling party's number, call forwarding numbers, call lengths, SMS routing information and call types.
- IP address.
- Information about events on your device such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request and referral address.
- Cookies that can identify your browser.
1.2.3 Location information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your location. We use various technologies to determine your location, including IP address, GPS and other sensor data from your device that can inform us about Wi-Fi access points and mobile masts nearby.
1.2.4 Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using features such as browser storage (including HTML 5) and application caches.
1.2.5 Cookies and similar technology
2. How we use information we collect
Information we collect from our services is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, to develop new services and to protect [COMPANY NAME] and our users.
We may use your name, e-mail address and your public description to describe you to other users of our service, for example when you actively contact another user or when writing a review.
When you contact us, we save your messages in order to solve any problems you face. We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, for example to inform you of upcoming changes or improvements.
The information we collect using cookies and other technology, e.g. pixel tags, are used to improve the user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use for that purpose in our own services is Google Analytics. By saving your language settings, we can, for example, display our services in the language you use. When we display customized ads, we will not link identifiers from cookies or similar technologies to sensitive categories of personal information, such as those based on ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or health status.
We handle personal data and other information on our servers in many countries around the world. Your personal data can be processed on a server in a country other than the one you live in.
3. Openness and choice
Different users have different views on privacy. We want to be clear with what information we collect, so that you can make informed decisions about how it may be used. For example, you can do the following:
- Choose whether your e-mail address and your name should appear in your reviews and comments.
- Retrieve information about your saved personal information.
- You can turn off cookies by changing the security settings in the browser and you can also delete previously stored cookies via your browser settings. Remember that many of our services may stop working if you disable cookies.
4. Information you share
In many of our services you can share information with others. Keep in mind that information you share publicly may be indexed by Google and other search engines. In our services you can choose how you want to share and delete content.
5. Access and update personal information
We want you to be able to access your personal information regardless of when you use our services. If the information is incorrect, we want to give you the opportunity to easily update or delete it, provided that the information does not have to be saved for valid business purposes or for legal reasons.
We aim to keep our services in such a state that information is not destroyed by mistake or through harmful processes. When you delete information in our services, it may therefore take a while before copies of the deleted information disappear from our active servers. In addition, the information may remain in our backup systems.
6. Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations or persons outside WC AC AB except in the following situations:
6.1 With your consent
We share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside WEC AC AB if you have allowed us to do so. We must have your active consent to be able to share sensitive personal information with others.
6.2 For external treatment
6.3 For legal reasons
We share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside WEC AC AB if we have good reason to believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or mandatory requests from authorities
- detect, prevent or otherwise deal with fraud, security or technical issues
protect against damage to rights, property, security, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We can share information that cannot be linked to a specific individual publicly and with our partners - e.g. publishers, advertisers or linked websites. For example, we can share information publicly to show trends in how our services are used in general.
7. Information security
We are constantly working to protect WEC AC AB and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized changes that may reveal or destroy information we hold.
- We encrypt many of our services with SSL.
- We review our procedures for the collection, storage and processing of data, including physical security measures, in order to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal data to our employees, suppliers and agents who need the data to be able to process it on our behalf. They are bound by strict confidentiality under contract and may be disciplined or terminated if they do not meet the requirements.